Wednesday, December 18, 2013

When Your Teacher's a Whovian

So I recently did a writing assignment for British Lit in which I had to create a parody synopsis of my favorite TV Show. Yep, I picked Doctor Who. That part was easy. First I had to write a summary of what the original TV show was about, and then I had to write a the synopsis of my parody show. But anyway, I get a 93 on the assignment, so I decide to review the teacher's notes to see what I got wrote. Apparently I missed some grammar and organization issues, which knocked off some points. Nothing major.

I had mentioned in the original TV show summary that the Doctor was in his 13th regeneration. Because:
1st Doctor, 2nd Doctor, 3rd Doctor, 4th Doctor, 5th Doctor, 6th Doctor, 7th Doctor, 8th Doctor, War Doctor, 9th Doctor, 10th Doctor, 10.5 Doctor, 11th Doctor. Moffat says so.

I guess my teacher didn't see it this way, and she red-commented my sentence about the Doctor being in his 13th regeneration, and marked it as WRONG. The comment said the doctor was in his 12th regeneration. And she repeated that comment TWICE.

So yeah, Whovian battle. But my teacher is a Whovian.

My teacher is a Whovian!

Seriously though, I think she really just took off points for that...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from people.