Thursday, December 12, 2013

I Tackle the World of Code

That's right. I've started to code. I found a website called Code Academy, which is basically a free online school on how to code. It looks a lot like Khan Academy website-wise, if anyone knows what that is. It has different levels of coding. I took Web Design my sophomore year, but I don't remember a lot of it because I didn't really but it into practice. Anyways, I have found it rather fun. I just started Basic HTML 2 of Web Fundamentals and then I'll probably start Java. I'm really excited, it will be really neat to learn how to do real coding and web design. Yes, I know, I'm a geek. Normal people my age and gender talk about guys, I talk about coding. Whatever. I don't really care. I get really excited when I find something new on the internet that can help me learn different stuff. The world God made is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from people.