Monday, January 6, 2014

Storing Artwork

This is a post about artwork and storing it, so if you don't do that or you are not interested in such random art things you might find this quite boring.

 I have always stored by artwork in sheet protector in large 3-ring binders, but not all my artwork is 81/2 by 11 or smaller. This is getting annoying, and sometimes I have to cut the edges off to fit the papers in my sheet protectors. The other thing is, I put a lot of drawings in one sheet protector, but that makes it hard to take them out for reference.

So does anyone have any better ideas? I am kind of sick of having to make the size of my artwork smaller so that it fits in my binder. I keep digital copies of all my artwork, but I want to keep all my originals.

Anyways, that's it.

Slan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from people.