Sunday, January 5, 2014

On Fandoms

I started a new folder on my DeviantART account called "The Fandom Series". I have decided to start drawing people from my fandoms. This all started yesterday when I thought it would be a challenge to draw Sherlock; I had a lot of free time and I was really feeling excited about Sherlock 3 for some random reason. So here are the drawings. So far I have Sherlock and Watson. They are also on my DA account which is a tab on this page, if your interested in looking at a better resolution image.

2 comments:

  1. DOOOOOD, WATSON LOOKS AMAZING!! I'm really impressed by the way you're able to get the hair drawn out and shaded...I stink at doing highlights and lowlights of hair. *grumpy face*
    Is this colored pencil?
    ---again, nice job with the coloring/shading of evERYthing!! :D keep it up, arteest! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I'm glad you like it.

      Yep, it's colored pencil. I use primsacolor, they are very expensive but have the best results. They blend extremely well. That's probably why they look any good haha

      I think Watson came out better than Sherlock, I'm going to try doing him again. I don't ever do realistic drawings and Sherlock was the first one I ever did in years so it was a little rough.

      Delete

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from people.