Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sherlock

So I have been watching BBC Sherlock when it airs in America on PBS. (I know I could have watched it online a month ago, but I decided to wait since it will be a while till the next season comes out.) This show never ceases to amaze me. It stays unpredictable until the end, and keeps me on my toes. I've seen the first two episodes, (actually that makes me have only one left) and I love season 3. I don't have a favorite Sherlock episode, but this season is just amazing.


I'm really excited to see what happens in the last episode; everything is so happy now after the wedding it's going to get a little scary. It seems BBC likes to do that to people; make them feel really good about an episode and then give them one that makes everyone sit with their mouths open in shock for hours. (i.e Downton Abbey) I've been rewatching the episodes like two days after I see them, I always miss something important the first time through.


Anyhow just wanted to share my Sherlock-ness with the world. Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to watch the new episode Sunday due to the super bowl...I'm going to be at a church youth event at my best friends house. (Ironic, neither of us care about football at all, like we would totally be watching Sherlock and Downton instead.) So I'll have to watch it Monday via the net (PBS website).


That's all. (seriously I don't know how to end a blog post)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from people.