Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Respect Part 2

Ok, so I decided to do another post on respect because evidently I was not clear in my previous one and I left some important things out. I want to clear up some stuff about it; I didn't plan that post at all, it was really random and impulsive, so I really didn't consider all the aspects of what I was stating. So I decided that I would put what I was saying into a statement, or a couple of short sentence points on what I believe on this subject.


  • I believe that everybody deserves a level of respect as a person because God made them.
  • I DO NOT believe that just because they are over us means we have to agree with them 100% or at all.
  • I DO NOT believe that we should obey orders that go against God and what he says in the scriptures. (i.e if the president asked me to lie about something, I would not do it.)
  • I believe that we should not talk disrespectfully about those in position over us.
  • I DO NOT believe that the above means that we cannot openly disagree with them.
I hope this clears some things up about what I was saying. Sorry for the confusion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from people.