Friday, January 31, 2014

Java Ain't No Coffee

This is a post about coding and programming so if you don't like that kind of stuff  and/or is really bores you and gives you a headache I won't blame you because I was like that until I started coding.

I started learning code and programing on Code Academy a couple months ago and I finished HTML and CSS so I'm doing JavaScript now. Let me just say, I can now appreciate the people who work on websites and such. Java is hard and learning it requires you to remember a lot of stuff. Actually I've been trying to use the Loki memory method to remember different attributes and variables. It has surprised me how much math is actually involved. But I can handle it, it's not difficult math at least.

I'm really excited to learn how to make stuff like web apps and write website code, but I know I'm pretty far away from that. But it's been fun being able to change certain stuff in code on my blog and my Tumblr page now that I know what I'm looking for.

Anyway just a random update on my ridiculous life.

Slan,
Courtney Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from people.