Saturday, January 4, 2014

I Do Creative Stuff

Yeah, that was a creative title. Whatever.
So I said earlier that I created my own Tardis/River Song journal. Well, sort of. This is what I made.


I just covered a blank sketchbook. I know, it's lame I mean, the paper didn't even really fit my sketchbook. But I like it, so it doesn't matter. I put that clear plastic covering stuff on top of it after I glued the design on. I can't remember what the stuff is called. Anyway, I just thought I would share it with you. I think I will try to make a better one in the future, there were a lot of DIY ones on Pinterest and Tumblr that I might see if I can make. I would have made a better version but I didn't have the materials that they called for at the time.
 
I watched Tom Baker episodes all day while drawing and doing this. One of the ones I remember was the story The Talons of Wei-Chang. It was funny at certain parts and kind of creepy in others. I liked the Doctor's Sherlock hat in this episode; it was hilarious. I think he wears one in the new series, but I can't remember.
 




Anyway, so now break is over and I have to get back to school and start looking for a job. I just realized a couple days ago that this is my last winter break as a high school student. Boy does time fly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from people.