Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A Tech Rant

My computer has died.

This is why I wasn't posting for a while. For some odd and ridiculous reason, my computer has decided to fail me. This is extremely annoying to me because I am able to fix every technological problem with computers in my house. I hate calling tech, its is shameful for me. That I, the family computer whiz, should have to call those tech guys on the phone. It's shocking. (Who ask dumb questions like "did you restart the computer?") It's embarrassing and I HATE talking to people. On. The phone.


Anyway, it's library day, so I'm posting from one of their computers. My computer went out in the mail today, so it should be back in a couple of days hopefully. I'm going crazy without it. I'm really hoping they send me back my same computer, I don't want a new one. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from people.