Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you enjoy your holiday.

I will be at my great-aunt's house tomorrow for Thanksgiving. I love my grandparents, but this will probably not be a fun weekend for me. All the cousins are older than me, and the adults still see me as a kid...(hello I am 17 AND a half on Thanksgiving day), so I am in that awkward in-between stage.

My cousins are kinda hard to get along with...the oldest one is 11 and obsessed with Hunger Games which makes any outdoor play strangely violent and usually ending in tears. Yes. That's what happens when you let a 6th grader watch Hunger Games. There is reason for PG-13, people.

You guessed it: Not a big fan of the HG. But anyway, Thanksgiving.

I will probably be sure to bring books. Also all my art supplies and my kindle. Other wise I will die.

So most of the weekend will look like this:



Anyway Happy Thanksgiving. I'm going to go watch old Who episodes to get me through withdraw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from people.