Friday, November 22, 2013

A Geek's Bedroom

I think that you can tell alot about a person from thier bedroom. I was looking around my room the other day and realized how dorky I am. I took pictures.


So here is where I keep my drawing stuff and some of my books. If you look carefully on the top shelf on the far left, you can see half of my 1930 Complete Works of Shakespeare. I got it at the library book sale a couple weeks ago. The bottom two shelves are art stuff and such, I organize my artwork by date. (See the binders that say Artwork I and II) I also keep journals and half written books on this shelf. (I have a lot of those.)



This is beside my headboard. This pictures pretty much speaks for itself. I have a Merlin calendar hanging there. Top left (left to right) of the calendar is an Irish postcard, then a small picture of Celtic Thunder, then a postcard from Brotherband Chronicles Book. I have a Starry Night print hanging to the left of the calendar and directly below it is a picture of the 10th Doctor and Allons-y in Gallifreyan that I drew. Below that is the box my Tardis came in. On the shelf is my Harry Potter 8 in 1 disc set and the first two seasons of Merlin as well as a Celtic Thunder DVD and some other stuff. Also, I don't know if you can see this very well, but sitting on the shelf at the base of the DVD's is a homemade Harry Potter wand.

On the bottom shelves I keep my tech stuff and usually it also contains like 10 manga books from the library.






 My headboard. From right to left on the top shelf: the green box is a clay box I made in class and carved and painted. The Tardis. Then a box I made at a pottery place.

Second Shelf: Harry Potter books, then Beautiful Chaos (a Doctor Who book) and then the whole Rangers Apprentice Series (I'm missing two-a bit short of funds at the moment) and misc books.




Well there you have it. My geeky bedroom. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from people.