Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Somewhat Boring Post

One of the most annoying things about cyberschooling is working away from home. This may sounds strange, but I hate working at other places. Yeah, yeah there's interenet everywhere so I can work, I get that. But seriously, nothing is more bothersome.

Aside from the strange looks you get as you walk into Sheetz with your family and their 4 or 5 laptop bags, buy nothing, but leave three hours later, there is the noise factor. Constant music, or people talking endlessly. Today, while working in the school office, an alarm sounds for about fifteen minutes while it is fixed.

I love cyber school, but sometimes the portability that is one of it's main entices is also the downpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from people.