Tuesday, January 27, 2015

So it's 2015 (Part 4)

I think I should probably finish this project before February comes. Whoops.

26. What was the best book you read?

Ender's Game

27. Did you fall in love in 2014

No. Unfortunately, no.

28. What was your favorite TV show?

Hmmm Doctor Who I suppose although I wasn't really impressed with the latest season.

29. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate at this time last year?

I dislike my roommate. Like really dislike. It's kind of bad. (daggers, anyone?)











30. What did you want and get?

A job. Well I got two jobs.

31. What did you not want and get?

All these sinus infections. I think they got worse this past year.

32. What were your favorite films of this past year?

The Hobbit 3 & How to Train Your Dragon 2


33. What did you do on your birthday and how old are you?

I turned 18 on May 26th. Well I watched Doctor Who.

34. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2014?

Converse shoes, Doctor Who shirts and jeans.










35. What kept you sane?

Jesus and my mom. She is my backbone.

36. What celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?

Ummmm probably Sungha Jung - because, well he's a cutie.













37. Who was the best new person you met?

Persons. I made friends with alot of foreign exchange students at my school and I love them all. 

38. What is a valuable life lesson you learned in 2014?

To be myself.

39. Quote a song lyric that sums up the year:

It's a harmony, a miracle
Being able to breathe and live at all
So here is your one and only chance
Life is an opportunity
- Closer, Joe Inoue

40. 5 Things I want to do in 2015:

1.) make a good guy friend
2.) read 50 books
3.) get mostly A's
4.) read my Bible more often
5.) love everyone

Happy 2015 Everyone! See you all in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from people.