Monday, January 26, 2015

So It's 2015 (Part 2)

11. Did you suffer illness or injury?

Not really but I struggled with allergies all year.

12. What was the best thing you bought?

Probably my android smartphone. It's a Moto E. I am so glad I have it because now I can make plans with friends and carry my calendar around.

13. Whose behavior merited celebration?

My mom. I don't know.

14. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?













15. Where did most of your money go?

College.













16. What do you really really get excited about?

Technology, new books, mostly my telly.

17. What was the best concert you have been to this year?















They came to my college!

18. What song/album will always remind you of 2014?

#Selfie, Rude, Maps

19. Compared to last time this year you are:

More serious, tired.

20. What do you wish you'd done more of?

Read. I didn't read enough books this past year. See my bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from people.