Sunday, January 18, 2015

So it's 2015 (Part 1)

Hard to believe that a new year is upon us. Lots of things have happened in our lives so I want to share some of my moments from 2014 with you all. I'm copying Ely's 2014/2015 post - so go where credit is due. Now let's get to the fun stuff.

1.) What did you do in 2014 that you've never done before?

a) Gave my first speech
b) Finished my first Chopin piano piece
c) Got my first job
d) Took my first final ever

2.) Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions, and will you make one this year?

Resolutions? Yeah ok...

Actually I decided that since I always make unrealistic expectations for myself I wasn't going to make New Year's resolutions this year.

3.) Did anyone close to you give birth? 

Nope.

4.) Did anyone close to you die?

No.

5.) What countries/states did you visit?

Hmmmm well I went to NYC and Washington, DC over the summer but other than that nope. Random fact: I got my mom Billy Joel tickets for her birthday.

6.) What would you like to have in 2015 that you lacked in 2014?

Two things:
a.) more self confidence
b.) the motivation to read the Bible everyday

7.) What date from 2014 will remain etched in your memory?
August 28th, college move in day

8.) Did you move anywhere?

To college!

9.) Biggest achievement of the year? 
Honestly I made so many advancements with social skills, I made friends, and am discovering who I am.

10.) Biggest failure?
Withdrawing from music theory. Trying to be friends with everyone on campus. Being afraid of guys. 

That's the end of part 1! Now I need to get to sleep so I can do marketing homework tomorrow.

2 comments:

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from people.