Friday, January 9, 2015

Of To The Beautiful You

So tonight I started watching a K-drama called To The Beautiful You and so far am thoroughly enjoying it as well as laughing my head off every 30 seconds.



Basically lovestruck girl Gu Jae Hee starts attending an all boys school to be with a super star athlete that is going through trouble after an injury. Clearly drama follows. I expected this show to be pretty predictable, but was surprised when they made the lead guy character (the athlete) figure out Jae Hee was a girl in the 4th episode. I figured they would tag it along alot longer. (After Merlin I kind of expect this kind of treatment)
Anyway, I'm really enjoying it, and am looking forward to what the rest of the story holds.
Also was super excited to see Exo-K perform Mama in episode 2...made my night.


2 comments:

  1. oh yes, To the Beautiful You.... the acting in that show bothers me a little, but the story itself is fantastically hilarious. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here - the acting itself makes me laugh sometimes haha. And Daniel's english XD actually make that everyone's english ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from people.