Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Pre-College Stress



Recently I have discovered the forest...nay the jungle... that is packing for college. Like, what exactly do you need? What should you leave at home? Will I really need a microwave...or a bath robe? Do I need food in my dorm or should I just take full advantage of the expensive dining plan? I don't know.

Since my college is only approximately 25 minutes away from campus, I decided that I really don't need to bring a ton of stuff. If I am missing something, my mom can bring it over or I can get it or whatever. Less is more in this sense, I suppose.

Getting what I need for college has been stressing me out a little because I've been at work a ton and haven't been able to do much shopping. Hopefully since this is my last week working my two jobs, I'll have a bunch of time next week.

I still need to finish my Fundamentals of Music Theory class and read the common reading book Silver Like Dust. Let's add those to the pile of things I need to get done next week. Ah college life. I can feel its pressure already.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from people.