Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Alright, Let's Get Caught Up Part II



Ok, so in my last post I was talking about my retail job at Giant food stores. Good ole retail life. Now I said that my other job was an office one - its' not as boring as it sounds. I do a lot of cool stuff. Really.

Actually I do a mix of social media monitoring, web design, graphic design, and other related miscellaneous stuff. This week I just finished created 6 ebooks for my company to go up on one of the websites. It's actually really cool and it's what led me to my decision to double major in college.


I have decided to double major in Piano and Computer and Information Sciences with a Concentration in Web Management. I know, I know, two vastly different subjects. But hey, I love piano, and I'm really awesome with computers, so why not? (I really should do a whole post on how I practically live the Family Tech Guy Meme, but that can wait)

To be completely honest, college is freaking me out. It's going to be a lot of responsibility. And when I say that, I'm not talking about being on my own - I'm used to that, plus I'm an introvert (us introverts thrive on being alone). It's more the social and financial aspects for me. I've never been good communicating with other people (especially guys), and the prospect of meeting so many new people is really kind of scary. Also, getting school finances has been extremely difficult. But it's in God's hands and I will survive.

On a more happy note, I got a macbook pro! It is fantastic and amazing AND I sold my soul to Apple....more like just my bank account. But I think it was worth it. So long, Microsoft.

Welp that's all for this one, I'll try to post mini updates like this throughout the rest of this week. I post spastically, so, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from people.