Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Alright, Let's Get Caught Up Part I




Hi people!
So, I haven't been able to post much due to the fact that my life is really busy right now. But I thought I would give you all an update on what I've been doing. Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted since March.

OK, so I graduated High School. (That's something, right) - Graduation was interesting, since I was cyber schooled, I met my fellow class men for the first time. Kind of weird, but it was actually fun. I had my graduation party the same day, and that was amazing.

I now have two jobs. One, I work at Giant Food Stores, and the other is an office job where I do cool computer stuff and all that jazz. To be honest working both these jobs at the same time is really stressing me out and I hope I don't have to do the same thing next summer. But college is expensive, so I do what I want to do.

Ah the retail life...Working a shift at Giant can be either really fun or really annoying and long. It really is only one extreme or the other. There's people you get along with really well, and then there's the people who you can't stand. Honestly I think it's really good experience, and for the most part it can be kinda fun. But the other employees really make or break it.

There's a couple of guys that really like to give me a hard time, which pushes me way out of my comfort zone considering I'm really terrible talking to guys in general. But it's getting me ready for college life, so it's good.

Anyways there's part 1...I'll post again later.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from people.