Monday, August 18, 2014

No Music No Life

Ok yeah, I made a really bad anime pun.

 (This in itself is a pun because its a music anime hahahahahahaha)
Uta no Prince Sama

I really love discovering new music. It's like opening a present. You find this random song, and you're just like WOW THIS IS AMAZING and then you proceed to look up every recording ever made by the artist on the internet. But even when you listen to all of their music, the one song you found is still WAY better than all the others.

Music gives me life. To me, when worshiping God together with other Christians, it's the music that leaves the biggest impact on me. I've always loved music more than anything else. It's hard for me to be at work and resist the urge to sing "Titanium" at the top of my voice while bagging groceries.

Anyway, so I found this singer/songwriter called Jason Chen (I mentioned him in my previous post) and his songs are so fantastic (well most of them) and I spent all Sunday afternoon listening to him while cleaning my room. Here's a music video of the best one (in my opinion):


You can download his music for free on Itvemn...but I'm not sure if it's legal so I used iTunes. But his songs are on Spotify as well.

Well I just wanted to share that little random part of my life.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from people.