Thursday, June 18, 2015

No One Understands My Music

Hipster problem #1. You try to get people into your music, but it just doesn't work. They don't appreciate the thoughtful sweet lyrics, or the cool dance moves, or the way the words roll of the tongues of the singers. No one understands your taste in music, and they give you weird glances when you are caught (attempting) to sing along to lyrics that you cannot pronounce even remotely correctly, confirming your belief.


Perhaps I am. Then again, who isn't, anyway.

I've been branching out with my kpop recently, I used to only listen to Super Junior and Exo, and I've discovered there are a lot of other good bands out there. Here are two of my currently favorites:



Sometimes I wish I hadn't discovered Ring Ding Dong, it's continually stuck in my head.
I've also started to get into indie Korean music, which I really enjoy, it's so chill.

Anyway, that's all for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from people.