Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I Jump (Willingly) Back Into the Black Hole of K-Drama

Life is pretty regulated with my time working at the library, I like following a specific schedule but sometimes it can be a bit tedious. I had originally planned to relearn Algebra this summer, but I am finding that my brain is too dead after work and dinner to be able to handle that. Thus, I've started using my evenings very productively: watching K-dramas. Oh well. Sorry not sorry.



I had stopped watching Korean dramas because my school life was too busy, but I got Dramafever premium when they were offering a 50% discount and now I'm hooked again. I've loved these dramas since the day I discovered them; they are shorter than other TV shows, tend to have better plots, and usually have fantastic music. It's gotten to the point where I no longer feel like watching American movies or TV shows. I try, but I always end up on DramaFever anyway. Oh well. I'll stick to K-dramas until Season 9 of Doctor Who and Season 4 of Sherlock come out.

I'm currently watching Your Beautiful, (I'm on episode 9), and I love it for making me laugh. I was expecting it to be pretty much the same as To the Beautiful You, but was pleasantly surprised when it wasn't. I'm excited to finish the series. (I probably will this week) I actually am finding myself cheering for the secondary guy character, which is unusual. (I'm pretty sure she ends up with Taekyang, but a girl can dream)

Anyway, yup, I have once more succumbed to the world of Korean drama, and I refuse to be ashamed.

That smile though...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from people.