Monday, June 22, 2015

A Most Exciting 100th Post

Post #100, you guys. It's hard to believe that I've written that many times on this blog, considering how often I am saying that I don't post enough. From this extremely thrilling first blog post, I have come a long way. I'm glad I started this blog, it is a way for me to write about my silly obsessions or my ridiculous thoughts that I'd rather not talk to people in person about. Although I'm sure not many people read what I write, it is always cool for me to think about the fact that it is somewhere on the internet for people to read.



I don't really have anything super eventful to report about in this post. My life is pretty mundane, I go to work everyday, and I don't get off campus much. I want to do more, but I know that when the school year starts up again I will be busy with homework and people, so I should enjoy the time I have right now. I just finished You're Beautiful (So long, Tae-kyung) and started Answer Me 1997 (which may turn out to be one of my favorites, but I don't know yet, only on episode 7). I'm trying to find a good new manga to read, but I feel like I've read all the good ones, so I'm quite lost. All well. I'm currently reading a book on cyber-security that is interesting, but I want it to be over so I can read something else, it's just taking me way too long.


I visited my grandparents at my aunts house on Saturday for a few hours, it was good to see them but I felt out of place, and ended up sitting most of the time on my phone. (even though I didn't have internet). I know they were judging me, but they could talk to me instead of arguing with eachother about what we are going to eat on vacation. (Which is starting to scare me now, what am I getting myself into going on vacation with my extended family. I'll probably shut myself away with my macbook and sign in to drama-fever.) Ah well. No one's perfect.

I've started to attend a small little bible study some people put together on campus, and I'm really glad I did. It helps me set aside time for Christian fellowship and discussion of God's word, something that I don't normally get over the summer outside of church since everyone is gone from campus. I've had more time to read my Bible lately since a lot of work is spent sitting at the circulation desk at the library. So it's been fun and encouraging.

Well, that's all I got for today, time to go shelve some books.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from people.